Computational Thinking in Mathematics Education
We are researching the use of computational thinking in mathematics education, from pre-school to undergraduate mathematics, and in mathematics teacher education.
The project is funded by a SSHRC Partnership Development Grant and by outreach funding by The Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences.
- George Gadanidis, Western University (Director)
- Nathalie Sinclair, Simon Fraser University (co-Director)
- Chantal Buteau, Brock University
- Steven Khan, Brock University
- Donna Kotsopoulos, Wilfred Laurier University
- Miroslav Lovric, McMaster University
- Ami Mamolo, University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Immaculate Namukasa, Western University
- Peter Taylor, Queen’s University
- Rosa Cendros (Project Manager)
- Erin Clements (PhD Candidate, Western University)
- Lisa Floyd (MPED Candidate, Western University)
- Jordan Lenjosec (MA Candidate, Western University)
- Chris Yiu (MSc Candidate, Western University)
- Centre for Mathematics Education @ The Fields Institute
- The Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences
- Huron Perth Catholic District School Board
One thought on “About”
I am keen to be kept informed of developments in your research, and possibly forming some connection between our STEM research group and your team. I already have links with a few of your researchers.