- An exploratory case study for the assessment of mathematics in programming-based mathematics tasks and assessment of computational thinking development in programming-based undergraduate mathematics courses.
- Chantal Buteau, Brock University.
- Eric Muller, Brock University.
- Brock Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Summer 2016
- We illustrated an assessment of mathematics in student programming-based (university) mathematics tasks
- We discussed an assessment of this type of tasks in the broader context of computational thinking.
- Buteau, C., & Muller, E. (2016). Assessment in Undergraduate Programming-Based Mathematics Courses. Digital Experiences in Mathematics Education, 1-18.
- January – April 2018 : creation of a short video and executive summary to be posted online on ctmath.ca