Professor, Western University
Computational Thinking + Math Projects
- Coding for Young Mathematicians
- CT + Math Module
- Math + Coding Events
- Math + Coding ‘Zine
- see researchideas.ca
- Gadanidis, G., Cendros, R., Floyd, L. & Namukasa, I. (in press). Computational Thinking in Mathematics Teacher Education. Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education.
Gadanidis, G., Hughes, J.M., Minniti, L. & White, B. (2016). Computational Thinking, Grade 1 Students and the Binomial Theorem. Digital Experiences in Mathematics Education.
- 2016-2021 Co-Investigator of Ontario Research Fund: Research Excellence grant on There’s an App for That (~$4 million)
- 2016-2020 Co-Director of Ontario Ministry of Education / KNAER Math Knowledge Network (~1.3 million)
- 2016-2018 SSHRC Partnership Development Grant on Computational Thinking in Mathematics Education ($199,000)
- 2016-2019 SSHRC Insight Grant on Aesthetic Experiences for Young Mathematicians & their Teachers ($168,000)
- 2016 Edward G. Pleva Award for Excellence in Teaching
- 2014-2017 Teaching Fellowship with Western’s Teaching Support Centre