- An investigation of how K-6 preservice teachers engage with mathematics in computational thinking settings
- by George Gadanidis, Western University
- Rosa Cendros, Western
- Lisa Floyd, Western/TVDSB
- Immaculate Namukasa, Western
- Computational Thinking in Mathematics Education course for K-6 teacher candidates, Faculty of Education @ Western
- Gadanidis, G; Cendros, R; Floyd, L & Namukasa, I (In Press). Computational thinking in mathematics teacher education. Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education.