- by George Gadanidis, Western University
- Articles written by our contributors related to all things math and code;
- A Creative Corner offering suggested activities that will help you and your students to make math and code connections;
- An Interview with a professor of mathematics education who shares his thoughts on math and coding in the past, present and future;
- Highlighted ideas of a key figure in Math and Coding education, appropriately entitled Coding on the Shoulders of Giants;
- Links to current online articles and resources related to math and/or coding.