- A research project aimed at studying the use of dynamic geometry software as a spatial programming language at the primary school level.
- Nathalie Sinclair, Simon Fraser University.
- Victoria Guyevskey
- Sandy Bakos
- Mathieu Thibault
- Two month classroom intervention with grade 2/3 students, experimenting with CT activities centrally involving geometry, spatial reasoning and the use of dynamic geometry software.
- Sinclair, N. and Patterson, M. (to appear). The dynamic geometrisation of computer programming. Mathematics Thinking and Learning.
- Preparing two PME papers based on the work conducted in the grade 2/3 classroom, which focused on constructing shapes and on looping.
- Preparation for classroom experimentation next year, which will be in a grade 5 classroom.